20110525

GREEK DEBT CRISIS

THE FULL REPORT - VIDEO

Amplify’d from greece.greekreporter.com

Greece Reports: “Circular Reasoning Works Because Circular Reasoning Works” – Or – Here Comes That  Default!!!

For all of those who felt I was too bearish on the Euro region in 2009 and 2010, thus far nearly every proclamation that I have made has come to light or shown a direct path to doing so. I believe I was unequivocally clear in my assertion that Greece will default at least a year or so ago (even if said default would be marketed by some other name for the sake of political expediency). I would consider this a must read for anyone in the mainstream media reporting on this topic, or any investor/stakeholder who may fear the Grecian domino effect, even if you feel you have seen some aspects of it before.
Read more at greece.greekreporter.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments are INVALUABLE to Boost Our Business Oxygen

Related Posts with Thumbnails